Information pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR)
the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, pursuant to the aforementioned EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR). In particular, we inform you that:
- the personal data entered by you will be processed, in electronic form, only by our employees/collaborators and, in particular, to allow the sending of informative, promotional and advertising material by mail, e-mail, SMS, MMS, or other means of communication;
- Sidea Group srl may also process your personal data for sending information or promotional material (mailings and newsletters) regarding the activities of www.sideagorup.com, without prejudice to the possibility of refusing such use, exercising, free of charge and at any time, the right to object pursuant to articles 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003, and 21 of EU Regulation 679/2016. The personal data you provide will not be communicated to third parties in any way, without your prior and explicit consent;
- The provision of data marked with an asterisk (*) is mandatory, as it is essential for communications; failure to provide it will make it impossible to register, log in to the private area, and be able to be contacted again;
- Your data will be processed pursuant to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality. Furthermore, said data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed, on the servers located in the offices in Germany;
- • In your capacity as an interested party in the processing of personal data, you can exercise the rights referred to in articles 15-22 of the EU Regulation, by virtue of which you can request and obtain information about the data concerning you, the purposes and methods of treatment, the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, anonymisation and blocking, the data retention period and, finally, oppose its processing. The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised by written communication to be sent via certified e-mail to email@example.com, via e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the document signed by the interested party, with attached photo copy of a valid identity document or via registered letter with return receipt to the address Sidea Group srl, Via Adami 2/A, 72015 – Fasano (BR) together with a copy of a valid identity document.
The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint/report/appeal to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 679/2016. The interested party can avail themselves, for the exercise of their rights, of natural persons, bodies, associations or organisations, by conferring, for this purpose, a written proxy. The interested party may also be assisted by a trusted person. To find out about your rights, propose a complaint/report/appeal and always be updated on the legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the interested party can contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, by consulting the following website https://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
- The data controller is Sidea Group srl, with registered office in Via Adami 2/A, 72015 – Fasano (BR) – Phone no. 080/4391385 – e-mail email@example.com
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: Domenico Martellotta
Extended information on Cookies
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to memorise information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or days later (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Technical cookies are those essential for the correct functioning of the site and are generally used to manage the login and access to the reserved areas of the site. Specifically, they are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service.
- Analysis and performance cookies are used to collect and analyse traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability.
- Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing online. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express their valid consent.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
By visiting the site sideagroup.com you can receive cookies both from the site visited (“owners”) and from sites managed by other organisations (“third parties”). A notable example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These parts of the site are generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relative information to which reference is made.
In particular, we install the following external cookies on our site (click on the name in bold to reach the relevant information pages):
- Google Analytics for data analysis
- Facebook for monitoring and optimisation
- ShareThis Button for sharing on social networks
- Chrome Management of Cookies: instructions
- Explorer Management of Cookies: instructions
- Firefox Management of Cookies: instructions
- Safari Management of Cookies: instructions
Sideagroup.com, according to current legislation, it is not required to seek consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services. For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- By specific configurations of the browser used or of the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions could prevent the user from entering or viewing parts of the Site.